- Books, media and journals may be renewed online, by phone, or in person at the Circulation Desk.
- To renew items online, visit the library's home page and login to "Your SU:Primo" Your login is the same username and password you use for SU email.
- To request a renewal for Interlibrary Loan materials, visit the Interlibrary Loan information page, and follow the instructions. Your login is the same username and password you use for SU email.
- For help with renewals, email the Circulation Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-296-6233. Be prepared to provide your name and university ID number, as well as book titles.
- To renew in person at the Circulation Desk, be sure to present your SU campus card or valid picture identification (driver's license or passport).
Summit items are unable to be renewed. They must be returned to the loaning institution or overdue fines will accrue.