1. Two to three page report including 3 or more academic, credible sources cited using APA.
2. Based on your research, decide whether to do business in your assigned country. Consider:
3. View relevant factors from an international business perspective.
4. Outline the pros and cons of doing business in your assigned country.
5. Include an annotated bibliography, which is an organized list and summary of consulted sources. Begin with the author (if available), title, and the publishing information. The annotation is brief (150 words or 4-6 sentences). It not only describes the work, but is also evaluative. For this assignment, include for each source the following:
Business Source Complete & ABI/INFORM Trade& Industry are two good sources for international business articles. LexisNexis provides excellent international news coverage. Be sure to develop a good set of keywords to search the databases. Here are some examples:
|Broad term: Politics||Corruption||Taxation|
|Broad term: Environment||Pollution||Natural disasters|
|Broad term: Economy||Recession||Foreign Investments|
|Broad term: Technology||Software piracy||Intellectual Property|
|Broad term: Culture||Family Business||Gender|