Lemieux Library’s Instructional Mission
Engage learners in the effective evaluation and use of informational and scholarly resources in our academic programs by teaching skills for lifelong information literacy.
Lemieux Library’s Student Learning Outcomes
Students should be able to:
- Ask informed questions in order to encounter the world
- Develop diverse research skills in order to navigate disciplinary information landscapes
- Use information purposefully in order to produce meaningful work in a variety of contexts
- Be self-reflective in the use of information in order to develop their meaning and purpose in, and relationship to, the world
- Critically engage with information in contexts of justice and ethical action
Seattle University Undergraduate Learning Objectives
Association of College and Research Libraries “Framework for Information Literacy for Higher
Requesting Instruction from a Librarian
Librarians offer instruction in face-to-face, online and hybrid formats. To set up a session please do one of the following:
- Contact the subject librarian for your department/liaison area
- Fill out our Instruction Request form below. It will be forwarded to the appropriate librarian and they will contact you.
We look forward to working with you!