When your work requires a little more privacy, or some noise isolation, you can get that in one of our private editing rooms. These rooms offer all the tools available in the drop-in zone, with more space, more chairs, and a door to close - keeping your noise in, and everyone else's out.
- The 4 private editing rooms are available by appointment only, and only during Media Production Center service hours.
- Users who have demonstrated proficiency with the hardware and software may request a reservation.
- In periods of high demand, users may be limited to 4 consecutive hours per day.
- Request a reservation by completing the Editing Room Request Form.
- Covered beverages are allowed in the editing rooms, but food is not.
- The Center is not responsible for, and does not provide storage for your electronic files.
- You are required to bring your own storage device (FireWire 800 external hard drives are recommended) to work on projects in the Center.