The Screening Room is a space for creators to show off their multimedia work or to screen a film. It is equipped with a large screen, an HD projector, and Dolby 7.2 surround audio. The screening room has the hardware and software to present works at any stage in the production process.
- The Screening Room is available by appointment only, and only during Media Production Center service hours.
- This Screening Room is not a classroom, and is not intended as a presentation or instruction space.
- There is seating for 18; so larger groups should explore different spaces.
- To request a reservation in the schedule the Screening Room complete the Screening Room Request Form. Approval of requests is contingent upon availability.
- Food and covered beverages are allowed in the screening room.