This guide features library resources for College of Nursing faculty.
Use the menu to the left or the links below to navigate to information about:
- Faculty Services - information about the library's services for faculty including
- borrowing privileges and course reserves
- making collections requests
- instructional support (offered in person, hybrid or online format and focused on the development of research skills and information literacy in the health sciences)
- Nursing Research Guide - a link to the Nursing Research Guide, the library's main source for information about our health sciences collection as well as useful information from the web.
- Library Resources in Canvas - information about ways to supplement your Canvas course site with library resources and librarian research support!