An institutional account is available to anyone at Seattle University and includes:
- 10GB of document storage
- unlimited sharing inside and outside Seattle U
- easy Seattle U-wide sharing, phone and email tech support
- training resources and much more!
To create a RefWorks account:
- Go to http://refworks.proquest.com and click the "create account" link
- Fill in your information making sure to use your SU email address (you can't sign up with @yahoo.com, @gmail.com, etc.)
Once you activate your account (you'll receive an email with a link to complete the registration process), you'll get access immediately and can get started managing your documents.
To migrate legacy RefWorks to New RefWorks:
- Create a new account. Go to http://refworks.proquest.com and click the "sign up" link
- When you receive the follow-up email from RefWorks, look for the following section:
- How do I import citations from my old reference manager?
- Click on the import your references directly link in that section, and follow the instructions provided to import your references from your legacy RefWorks account into your new RefWorks account
- Your references, file attachments, folders, and custom output styles will automatically be moved into your new RefWorks account. Shared folders will need to be re-shared in the new RefWorks.