What if I need to pay a Fine, Fee or Replacement charge?
- If you need to pay an accrued fine, replacement charge or other fee, the Lemieux Library now offers remote credit card payments through the Converge Payment System. Unlike a traditional online payment system this process is done via booking and over the phone. Here are the steps you will need to follow to use this system:
- Using your Seattle University Outlook account make an appointment with Patron Accounts Technician Megan Haygood using the Outlook Booking feature. You will need to enter your name, email, and phone number. Once a timeslot is selected, a calendar event will be created for both you and the Patron Accounts Technician.
- The Patron Accounts Technician will call you during your selected appointment time to process your payment. While this service accepts most credit and debit cards we unfortunately cannot accept payments from American Express at this time.
- Once payment is processed you will receive an email receipt from the Converge Payment System and the Circulation desk.
- If you have any questions or problems accessing this service please email Megan Haygood (email@example.com). Please allow up to 1-2 business days for a reply.
- Unfortunately, we cannot make international calls. Patrons calling from international numbers must call Patron Accounts Technician (206-398-4449) during their appointment time.