Need more help? You can get research help in several ways:
- 24/7 Chat - a real librarian on the other end, anytime you need it.
- Email email@example.com to reach all the research librarians.
- Make an appointment with one of our librarians for a research consultation, either in-person or online.
- Come by the 2nd floor iDesk in the library and chat with one of our librarian-trained Student Peer Research Consultants
- Email me, the Student Engagement librarian, with your questions or to meet with me, either in-person or online.
If you just want to suggest something to add to this guide, please email me (Shelley Carr) at firstname.lastname@example.org! I welcome your suggestions!