Skip to Main Content
- CDC FastStats: The FastStats site provides quick access to statistics on topics of public health importance and is organized alphabetically. Links are provided to publications that include the statistics presented, to sources of more data, and to related web pages.
- CDC Data & Statistics by Topic
- CDC National Center for Health Statistics: NCHS collects data from birth and death records, medical records, interview surveys, and through direct physical exams and laboratory testing. NCHS is a key element of the national public health infrastructure, providing important surveillance information that helps identify and address critical health problems.
- MedlinePlus Health Statistics
- World Health Organization (WHO) Data & Statistics: WHO's portal providing access to data and analyses for monitoring the global health situation
- WHO Country Statistics: The country statistical pages bring together the main health data and statistics for each country, as compiled by WHO and partners in close consultation with Member States, and include descriptive and analytical summaries of health indicators for major health topics.
- WHO Global Health Observatory: The Global Health Observatory theme pages provide data and analyses on global health priorities. Each theme page provides information on global situation and trends highlights, using core indicators, database views, major publications and links to relevant web pages on the theme.
- World Bank Open Data