There are many ways the Lemieux Library, faculty, and staff can support your research and scholarship.
- Seattle University’s institutional repository. This website showcases the work of Seattle University faculty, staff, and students as well as historical items from Lemieux Library archives, making these materials freely available online.
- To contribute to the repository, submit a copy of your CV, the specific item you would like added to your ScholarWorks profile, or complete the submission form.
- Identifying Funding
- Citation managers
- The library supports two citation managers that you can use to collect, organize, and manage your research sources.
- We are able to help you, your students, or your research assistants get started with either RefWorks or Zotero.
- Schedule a research consultation with your subject liaison librarian for further support.