As alumni you may have questions on how to access some of the health sciences resources that you have used while a student at Seattle University. Here are some options:
- Information about Library access and privileges for Seattle University alumni
- HEAL-WA offers a suite of resources to support evidence-based practice to eligible health professionals licensed to practice in Washington State. Eligible professionals include Registered Nurses, Advanced Registered Nurse practitioners, and Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Available resources include DynaMed, Natural Medicines, CINAHL, and Clinical Key.
- Please visit the HEAL-WA site for more information.
- The University of Washington Health Sciences Library (UW HSL) is the Regional Medical Library (RML) for Region 5. Region 5 includes Alaska, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and U.S. Territories and Freely Associated States in the Pacific. The RML, based at UW HSL provides programs, services, and dedicated support for NNLM Members in Region 5.
- NNLM Region 5 Office Email: email@example.com
Phone: 206-543-8262. If there is no answer, please leave a detailed message.